What We Offer
Adapting to Change
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” — Charles Darwin
Every decade or so there seems to be a disaster that happens in the world that affects our economy, every time this happens those that are able to adapt are the ones that survive.
How have you been adapting to the market change?
Adapting to change isn’t just market and economy its also being able to speak to different types of clients in a way that is relatable, this way the client feels comfortable enough to know they are being served by a professional.
Below I have done my best to give you as much value as possible even before choosing Mark Sclaire as the trainer who WILL help your business.
Questions below will help answer any doubts you may have
What does it mean to adapt to change?
Well, if one is to say, to adapt means to make suitable, correspond or remodify to a particular condition or circumstance. The conditions in which you can change can include but not limited to a physical presence, product or service, market price, economy, etc. Adapting to change can also mean the act of you being competitive by acquiring the necessary or required skills you need to stay in business and its conditions. However, in most circumstances, you will need the skills to adapt to change, but you should also be motivated by the foresight to act in expectance. Adapting to change is one of the main reasons why businesses need to survive. If you are adaptable to change, you have higher chances of breaking through difficulties and eventually surviving.
Importance of adapting to change
One cannot overemphasize the importance of change because you can not limit the impact that change can bring into your existence. Adapting to change is essential because
- It helps to inspire you or your team with the experience and wisdom to develop solutions to challenging problems.
- It helps to identify what type of skill is needed or required to select the best strategy that will work effectively for your business.
- You will sustain a competitive advantage over those that are not applying any effort of change.
- You are also more likely to deal with future challenges efficiently when you are adapted to change.
- Problems may arise at any point in time, but your ability will surely help to overcome them.
- If you are a leader in your workplace, adapting to change is a necessary skill that you must possess because it will help you as a leader to motivate your employees.
- When your employees are motivated, they will put in their best into the work, eventually leading to an increase in their productivity.
Why are we afraid to adapt to change?
- When you look at the world and the people out there, one will notice that most people have a wrong misconception about adapting to change.
- They have the mindset that you must alter or change your true inner self and the essence of your existence, which is not valid. Adapting to change is a choice that will make you current and relevant. It will help you to do a particular thing in a more valuable and productive way.
- People are afraid of change because most people think that there is a risk of changing their conventional way of doing their business.
- Fear of the unknown. They fear that they don’t know the outcome if they eventually put their energy and take the risk.
- Some business owners also fear that they can lose what is associated with that change.
- When you have a fear of adapting to change, you will lose clarity about your potential, and you might not attain the best you could have achieved.
- Another reason for being afraid of adaptation is when you have a fear of being ridiculed among your peers or colleagues.
- The fear of being criticized has made a lot of business to lose opportunities that could have helped them developed.
- If you feel awkward about changing your business pattern, it means that you are throwing away a lot of opportunities, which can help your business grow more substantial.
- The mere thought of adapting to change can also make you feel unhappy because when you think of it, your mind will race over the difficulties in attempting to change, and you might eventually not want to take the step to change. So if you are willing to adapt to change, you must be ready to remove any iota of self-doubt.
- Fear of adapting to change can also be due to the process requiring lots of energy and commitment. However, you may think that this is true, yet hardworking and persistence are virtually part of making a business grow.
How to adapt to change in the workplace
Have you taken up the step to turn, and want to know how you can achieve it?
If yes, then you are part of the lucky people that would eventually witness their business grow. You should know that there are some skills that you must learn and possess to be able to adapt perfectly to your workplace. If you eventually possess these skills, it will be a good advantage for your business. Adapting to change in business and workplace is not as difficult as you may think it is.
- The first thing to know and keep on doing is to ask questions. Asking questions is a great way to learn more and challenge the conventional way of doing things. When you ask questions, it makes a key component of being adaptable.
- It is advisable to note that when asking questions, do not only ask random questions. Instead, ask questions well-researched query and delivered professionally to ensure you receive the most valuable answers.
- Another method of adapting to change is by learning from others well experienced in the business and profession.
- Do you admire how some people are hitting it big in their business and workplace? Take note that these people do not suddenly become what they are in a day. Instead, it is a gradual process of hard work and determination.
- So if you want to adapt to change in your workplace, you should not be shy to approach experienced and oriented people to learn from them. The more you learn, the more you gain.
- Try to observe what inputs others are making that is making them successful, and once you take note of this and work towards them, you will eventually be able to adapt to change.
- Another method that can help you to adapt to change in your workplace is by being persistent. Have you ever heard of a saying that practice makes perfect?
- When you continue to take up new challenges, you will be easier to adapt to change. Although getting positive results from problems that do not go as planned can be difficult, you will still be able to acquire significant improvement.
- The more you persist in this process, the easier it will be for you to overcome next time, and eventually, you will become perfect.
- Learning how to adapt to change in the workplace is a skill that will give you renewed optimism and brilliant expertise that will help in your workplace.
Benefits of adapting to change
How beneficial can being adaptable to change be? There are no limits to the benefits that can be derived when you adapt to change. Adapting to change is diverse, and so its benefits and some of the benefits you can obtain from having adaptability skills include:
1) Exposure to opportunities; When you adapt to change, you will inevitably be exposed to a wide range of possibilities. You will also be open to new and modern methods or technologies. Many research technologies can help your business and workplace improve continuously, and the more your exposure to new technologies, the better it will be for you personally and for your business.
2) You will be relevant; When you are willing to adapt to change, you will become a person of relevance and high value throughout your working career. Many people are making changes in their business and workplace periodically, and only those that have adapted to change can flow along. If you are suited to improve, you will not be left behind, and you will surely be equal or surpass your peers.
3) An increase in the level of thinking; Adapting to change can increase the level of thinking. The more you adapt to change, the more your level of thinking, and this, in return, will help you to look into the future and upcoming events ahead. Once you have a foresight of the future, you will find possible solutions and be on top of your enterprise.
4) Better leadership skills; As an adaptable person, you will have the leading ability to make a variety of people with various and professional skills to work with you and improve what you do. The leadership skills that you acquire will also help you to work without boundaries. When you adapt to change, your potential will not be limited. Surpassing your limits will always make your ability to lead to be extraordinary.
5) Market condition; Market condition relates to the total or overall state of the market in which a business operates and can have an effect on activity and firms in the industry. To identify and deal with any potential problem, you should be aware of market conditions that can affect your business and change your plans quickly—some factors that can affect the market conditions of your business include; technologies and innovations. The invention of new technologies can make your business experience changes in demand for your existing product or service. In some cases, they might affect only a specific industry or sector. For your business to be able to adapt to changes in market conditions, it is essential to be alert and amend your forecast plans to avoid potential problems.
Importance of client culture
Are you aware that tremendous and extra services help to build and retain a relationship with your client? Your clients deserve more than a weak or ordinary service if you surely want to keep them coming. Your customers want more than just a firm that can solve their wants. They also want you to possess a sense of value that aligns with their needs and interested in their success. The importance of having an excellent client culture include;
1) It creates a feeling of loyalty; If you have a firm or business organization, you need to have a good client culture because it creates an atmosphere of customer loyalty. It helps to create a lasting and profitable partnership with your customers because it will make them patronize you more. When you get new customers, you must deliver your best and first service to them. You can have a good client culture by making it necessary to welcome, recognize, and advise your client, which will make them feel that they are a part of your business. Once your customers are free with you, it will be straightforward to convince them, and they will always patronize you.
2) It helps increase sales/revenue; Having a good client culture makes customers grow their purchase with a brand after positive customer experience. Based on statistics, 85% of customers would pay up to 25% more to do business with a firm that has a good client culture. Your sales will increase more because they will only purchase, but also help you bring more customers. When you let customers have a say and give out their suggestions and make improvements, they will know you care about them and keep patronizing you.
3) Competitive advantage; Every business owner surely wants their business to stand out, so they will undoubtedly want to be the best at what they do. If you want your business to be better than other companies you are competing with, you have to have a good client culture because it is the key to continue interacting with your brand. An excellent client culture can also help to generate clients from your competitors. When clients from your competitors notice that your brand will listen well to their demands, they will be will to purchase from you, which is an added advantage to you.
Adapting to change is easy to achieve. Once you are determined and make up your mind to take the step, you will surely see that you are becoming relevant and improving yourself to achieve greater things in your personal life and businesses.
TO LEARN MORE
The fact you are on this website means you are willing to explore the opportunity to help your sales team rediscover it’s form
I wouldn’t say its too late but ask yourself how much revenue you have lost because you didn’t act straight away
Inquire now and we will help with the challenges you are facing.
Mobile: +971 56 655 6093